"Wisdom is not a product of schooling but of the lifelong attempt to acquire it."

- Albert Einstein
















Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Speech ( Exercise 1)

Many of your schoolmates are not interested in sports. You have carried out a survey on the reasons for their lack of interest. Your principle has invited you to give a talk on the matter during the Parents and Teachers Association meeting. In your talk, give reasons for the lack of interest in sports and provide some suggestion to overcome the problem.

Use the following notes to write your talk.

Reasons.
• students’ poor attitude.
• do not have time for sports
• parents encourage them to focus more on studying
• attending many tuition classes
• insufficient sports equipment
• poor condition of fields and courts

Suggestions
• notify students on the importance of sports
• purchase more equipments
• organize competitions
• dialogue with parents and students
• hire skilled trainers
• offer attractive prizes

When writing your talk, you must
 use appropriate greeting and closing
 state the purpose of the talk
 introduce yourself to your audience
 use all the notes given

1 comment:

  1. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
    twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.
    Review my blog post : satilik villalar bodrumda

    ReplyDelete